Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hey, there!!


It's been almost two months since I last blogged!
(Sorry about that.)

And guess what?
I'm leaving in less than a week to return to the jewel of southeastern Idaho...
BYU-Idaho!!

I'm really excited.
My roommates are going to be awesome this semester, 
my classes are going to be awesome this semester, 
the weather is going to be awesome(-er) this semester, 
everything is going to be great this semester!!

I can't wait to jump back into school and, as Cindy Lauper would say, 
"When the working day is done, {Angela is going} to have fun!"
Work hard, play hard.
It's going to be great!

But I've really loved having so much time back home in good ol' California.
I've been able to enjoy the green hills and sun and rain and earn money and go to a really fun YSA ward. 
Plus, polish up on my baking skills... :)

Yesterday put the cherry on top though.
Two dear friends got baptized!!
A mother and a daughter who I love so much!
I wish I had a picture of them... they were radiant! 
I am so, so happy for them. 
I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!
Check it out!! 
 lds.org (a resource center for church members) 
or mormon.org (a super cool website for people who want to know more about mormons!)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment