Sunday, August 5, 2012

Memories are so we can have June lilies in the winters of our lives.

This past semester was so busy!! 
I felt like I didn't have time to blog. 

But now it's over, and I'm just working as I wait for the next semester to start.
I have some pictures to show you guys all the fun we had in the sun this past spring!!
Amanda's birthday--We went to Gator Jack's... so yummy!!

Haha, Becca attacked Amanda with a fork one Sunday night, and here's a diagram of sorts to help tell the story.

Filling a tub with boiling water to take a bath Memorial Day weekend when our water heater decided to stop working.

Having fun in Driggs, ID haha

I got to see this cutie pie!! She's getting so big.

Heading to the lake--or sandbar--on the 4th!

Stress relief through photo booth :)
Party at the Nature Park!! 
I found this picture on my camera while looking through it later...
You two are so funny!!
Painting pretty pictures... I still have that painting, Amanda!!
Saying goodbye to Tiffany! I miss you!!
Yummy kiwi loco with Amanda, Jamie, and Camille.
{Jamie my dear, I realized this is the only picture I have with you, and Camille, I only have this one with you and the one from Amanda's birthday... It makes me sad, and I miss you guys :( }

Melaleuca fireworks with Katie... I love you and miss you, you cutie!!
Haha we got a little tired and hyper... and these are some quotes from what was said. :)
Two more of my lovely ladies at Amanda's graduation! Woot, Woot!! Go Amanda!!
Oh, how I love my lovely roomies. I miss you ladies so much!! Seriously some of the very best girls I have ever had the privilege to know. I love them all to death. 
They were like sisters to me!!
Best semester of my life!!
I am sure there will be many more adventures in the upcoming weeks/months/years/etc.  
Life is so good! 
No matter what happens, good things are never in short supply 
if you keep your eyes open to them.
I am so blessed, I just don't know what to do with all the happy memories. I am so grateful I have them!!
AHHH I'm so blessed it hurts!!!
Anybody else ever feel that way too?

2 comments:

  1. I always love your sweet blog posts, Angela dear! You make me smile so big. I can't wait till you come back so we can do fun things! Love you, girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so inspirational! You're always so cheerful and thankful. That's a real gift-- not everyone appreciates what they've been given the way you do, and I'm glad you remind me to look for the blessings in my own life.

    ReplyDelete