Friday, November 11, 2011

My weekend thus far...

Happy weekend!!
I hope you all had a lovely Veteran's Day/11-11-11. Mine was great!
On Saturday I got to help out with a BSA Merit Badge Powwow at BYU-I. It was really rewarding to help boys sign off some merit badges, especially one in particular that was struggling a bit.  I loved seeing him and the others succeed! Scouting is so cool.
On another note, the caramel apple bread my roommate and I made this past week was pretty awesome... but it could have used some tweaking.  I'm thinking cloves might have added some needed pizzaz, but it was still delish and I will probably be making it again sometime within the near future. 
Sha-zam! 
 

We decided that next time we're going to make them into muffins... yum!

The other night was one of my best friends Tiff's birthday!! She's 19 years old! AH crazy. It actually feels like she should be 20. 
And... instead of celebrating with cake, we made a mound of ice cream!
For some reason my computer isn't letting me upload any pictures of Tiff's party/mound of ice cream, but let me tell you...  
That mound of ice cream was hugeWe used six cartons of ice cream. Yum! :)
This is the life of a college student at BYU-Idaho. 
Full of ice cream and other goodies. 
...and that's why we have the Freshman Fifteen legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment