Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A New Start

Now that I'm halfway through my first semester, 
I have decided to start a blog.

A blog in which I record the many adventures of my young adulthood!

Updates? 

Basically,
Life is good.

Has anything especially exciting happened recently? 

Let's see... I participated in a zombie photo shoot on Saturday! It was fun and we got a lot of funny looks from passersby. Good times.  

And this wasn't just for the heck of it, it was for my friend's photography assignment. We aren't that bored around here.

Here's the cast!
I'm the one in the BYUI Dad t-shirt...
 It was three bucks at the bookstore. Why not, right? :)

Tonight my roommate Amanda and I are making Caramel Glazed Apple Bread... I'll have to post some pictures! It looks like it's going to be delicious!!

Speaking of cooking, do you know which cookbook I  love?

This baby right here. 


All the three recipes I've had out of here are delicious.
I know what I want for Christmas! 


2 comments: